Dear Families of Room 12,
I want to thank you all so much for a wonderful school year! I truly appreciate your willingness to donate supplies, volunteer for special events, and mostly, the work you do each day supporting your child to be his/her best. I have enjoyed teaching this enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, and hard-working group of students, and will miss each of them. If there is any way I can be of assistance to your family in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. I hope you all have a fun-filled and relaxing summer!
Sincerely, Ms. Convey
News and Upcoming Events:
- If you have not done so already, please make sure your child returns his/her instrument asap.
- 6/5 Regular school day. Dismissal is at 2:34.
- 6/6- 6/9 Minimum days - School ends at 12:54 p.m. Brunch served in cafeteria 10:00 to 10:30. If your child is staying on the after-school yard, please pack snacks or a lunch.
- 6/6 We will watch the 6th grade dress rehearsal for culmination. Game day: Bring your favorite board game to play with friends.
- 6/7 Teachers vs. 6th grade Whiffle ball game
- 6/9 Last Day of School; Report Card #3 sent home
- 6/9 4th grade party! Please bring a lunch from home and a picnic blanket. (Treats will be provided from $3 donation) We will have a 4th grade picnic, games, and treats.
- We can use more newspaper and masking tape for dowel making and structure building. Please send your old newspapers to school through Wednesday.
CGI - Math problem solving with "just right" numbers.
Completing Genre Genius
Finish current event writing; Script Writing for skits
Dowel Making and Build-A-Structure challenge
Performing skits for classmates; My Happiest Memory paintings
Please make sure your child is at school and in line by the 8:06 bell. We try to start the school day at 8:11 promptly. Thank you for your help!